Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Loveing This Day" by AB

When you said "love you",
I thaught I was dreaming,
but when I woke up,
you were still here for me,

I am so happy,
I feel like a child,
I still can't believe,
That you want us to be.

Blissful emotions,
Are swerling around us,
The feelings are like,
No others before,

Your vioce is so calming,
It makes me surrender,
When I see your smile,
I melt to the floor.

Lonley no more,
The restlessness settles.
The feelings of joy,
And hope in my life.

I wish I could claim,
This magical feeling.
You have errased
The grief, pain and strife.

The future is brighter,
My days have more meaning,
I am in love,
And loving this day.

I want you to know,
That I'll love you for ever,
This feeling I'm having,
Is with me to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one, too. I can only guess to whom it is written, but I'd bet I was right. Very beautiful and peaceful. I hope you continue to feel love as strongly as you do. It is my greatest wish for you. :)

Abigail Alexis~ said...

Tee,he,he.....AB :)