Sunday, October 01, 2006

'That Wich They Teach Me" Poem By AB ~

Blue is the sky,
Green are the trees,
Fresh is the cool morning air,
Children playing,
Children laughing,
Like, they've never a care,
Merry their laughter,
Just like sweet music,
Gladly they chatter and play,
Running and jumping,
Dancing and singing,
Blowing bubbles away,
They are my teachers,
They teach resilience,
Every days precious and new,
Too keep on believing,
Too keep on loving,
It matters each day what you do,
Even in sorrow,
They lift my spirits,
Just like a feather on air,
What I teach them,
Feels so little,
To what they teach, in compare,
They are golden,
They are magic,
They keep me young as they are,
A panacea,
A fountain of youth,
They have more power by far.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Happy birthday :)

Anamika Anyone said...

I've done it again!
Tagging you,I mean..

Unknown said...

hloooooooooooooo